The employees of the Balaton-felvidéki National Park Directorate await everyone who is interested in the Pick It Yourself event.The program is available depending on the flowering of the lavender. Daily from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m.
Participants can buy a harvest bag at the site. It is possible to pick lavender onlyin a harvest bag purchased at the site. Previous registration is notneeded.
You can pay only by credit card.
There is no other fee of lavender picking besides the price of the bag.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
1. Purchase of a harvest bag, which costs 1.500 HUF/small bag or 2.500 Ft/big bag. Harvest bags can be purchased until stocks are exhausted, from 9 am until 7 pm. It is possible to pick lavender only in a harvest bag purchased at the site.
2. Every participant picks the lavender at their own risk, with their own hand tool (scissors, pruning shears). In order to protect the lavender shrubs, it is forbidden to pick the lavender by hand or by an unsuitable tool.
3. Picking of the lavender is possible only at the designated area of the plantation.
4. Minors can participate in the lavender picking only under the auspices and responsibility of an adult.
5. Lavender plants (with roots) can not be bought at the site.
Please get ready for the heat: you might need water and sun protect!
Please note, that in the lavender land you might meet bees and wasps, that means it may happen tweaking.
Dogs only on a lead please!
Please note that the use of drones on the Tihany Peninsula is possible only with the prior permission of the competent authorities.
Apart from the “Pick It Yourself” event, lavender picking is forbidden on the plantation and also on the Old Plantation.
Visiting the lavender land is your own responsibility.
Thank you for your understanding!
Tel.: +3687555292 (Mo-Th 7.30 a.m.- 4.30 p.m., Fr 7.30 a.m. - 1.30 p.m.)
E-mail: bfnp (@) bfnp (.) hu
GPS: 46.919750, 17.864778