ONLINE TICKETS ON THE BOTTOM OF THIS SITE! PLEASE REGISTER VIA E-MAIL!
Csodabogyós Cave, Balatonederics
Only above 10 years. Under 14 years only in attendance upon a paernt or a teacher.
To participate in the cave tour, please follow the order below:
1. Information about the tours and possibilities: www.csodabogyos.hu
2. Order a tour (registration): tura (@) csodabogyos (.) hu
3. Purchase an online ticket (additional payment options * see below): up to the availability of online tickets for the confirmed date available at the bottom of this page
4. Participation in the tour: accurate appearance at the meeting pont (Base) according to the e-mail confirmation.
Detailed information about the adventure caving tours:
E-mail: tura (@) csodabogyos (.) hu
Conditions for participating in the tour:
- a valid ticket for the tour, paid before the start of the tour, and
- pre-confirmed email registration.
You have the following payment options:
- Online ticket (with credit card): at the bottom of this page (you need to register in advance via E-mail!)
- Online gift voucher ("Ajándékutalvány") (redeemable online for tickets): at the bottom of this page; about redeeming see at: https://www.bfnp.hu/en/latogatohely-1/en-535890
- Credit card payment at the Base: Mastercard, Maestro, Visa
Participation in the tour is provided in the following order of priority:
1. who has purchased a ticket online and can prove its validity (printed out or on your phone)
2. Anyone who has not purchased an online ticket but is registered and there is still free place, can pay by card on the spot (at the base building)
3. Anyone who has not purchased an online ticket and is not registered and there is still free place, can pay by card on the spot (at the base building)
|Basic tour - adult ticket: ||11 000 HUF|
|Basic tour for a group (from 26 people):||9 000 HUF |
|Extrem tour 1 (from 18 years):||15 000 HUF|
|Extrem tour 2 (from 18 years):||18 000 HUF|
|Extrem tours don't have any group tickets and discounted fees.||-|
|Basic tour - child ticket (10-18 years): ||7 000 HUF|
|Basic tour ticket for a child group (from 26 children, 10-18 years):||6 000 HUF|
There isn't any extrem tours for childen. Thank you for your understanding.
How to get there: Please see the Google map at the bottom of our website!
Access to the Base (base building) is recommended only from the MOL petrol station on the outskirts of Balatonederics, next to the main road No. 71, along Mogyorósi út, then at the end of the road turn left onto Barlang utca and all the way to the Base.
Meeting point (base) - only after confirmed registration: GPS 46.792263, 17.37005
Depending on your personality and confidence you can choose between the standard tour of 1,5-2 hours and the advanced tour of 3,5-4 hours.
Standard tours start for 8-13 people, advanced tours start for 5-8 people during the whole year by prior arrangement at 8:00, 10:00, 12:00, 14:00 and 16:00 hours. Start of advanced tours: 8:00, 12:00 és 16:00. To ensure the undisturbance of bats, between 15 August and 31 October the last basic tour starts at 14:00 and the last advanced tour starts at 12:00 and they finish before dusk.
Caving overall, helmet and headlamp are provided for you. You only need to appear at the base building (red start label on the map in the leaflet) 30 minutes before the tour starts, wearing boots you dont't mind getting dirty and comfortable clothes. As not only the cave but also the surface area are strictly protected, we approach the cave entrance on foot (an approx. 40-minute-long walk uphill).
Csodabogyós Cave, Balatonederics:
Near Balatonederics, in the beautiful forest of the Balaton-felvidéki National Park there is the strictly protected, the total lenght of the Csodabogyós Cave branches has reached 6 km. Certain branches of the cave have been opened to the public. If you are curious to see this extraordinary underground world, if you are interested in the history of thedevelopment of the cave and would like to admire the spectacular dripstones, discover the awe-inspiring sights under the conduct of our skilled tour guides! Depending on your personality and confidence you can choose between the
standard tour of 1,5-2 hours and the advanced tour of 3,5-4 hours.
Visiting the cave is not advisable for people suffering from claustrophobia.
It is not allowed to take animals in the cave!
How to arrive Balatonederics:
Bus and train schedule | Ship schedule | Ferry schedule
The area of the Bakony–Balaton Geopark includes this exhibition site and its surroundings as well.
PLEASE REGISTER VIA E-MAIL BEFORE YOU PURCHASE THE ONLINE TICKET! E-mail: tura (@) csodabogyos (.) hu
Online tickets are set up based on registrations.
At the time of the confirmation of the registration, the online ticket can already be purchased for anyone.
You can enter your billing information when you buy your ticket online and receive an invoice by e-mail.
After starting the transaction, you must confirm the credit card payment at your phone application, otherwise your attempt will be deleted from the system without payment after 24 hours.