Contact, how to arrive:Address: Kis-Balaton Visitor Centre
Guided water tour basically only with prior registration!
If we still have free seats in the group, our guests can also apply for the tour on the spot. Please contact our cashier between 9 am and 9.45 am for the vacancies.
GPS: 46.700197, 17.238187
|1. March – 31. October||Monday – Sunday (every day): at 10 am|
|1. November – 28. February 2023||by prior arrangement, after registration|
Further information and registration:
Please note the following before making a reservation:
- The maximum load of the canoe is 295 kg (3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children).
- The maximum number of participants of the canoe tour: 29 people
- You can take part in the canoe tours at your own risk
- Rowing staff will not be provided, each participant should row themselves during the tour.
Conditions of participation:
- Confirmation email about your reservation, which we will send to you by 4.15 p.m. on the reservation day.
- Completed declaration of responsibility and written consent for the participation of children up to 16 years of age.
Course of the canoe tours:
Arrival until 10.00 a.m. Ticket purchase at the visitor center. (Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure!)
From 10.00 a.m.:
- Completion and submission of the declaration of responsibility and the consents
- Transport of the canoe into the water
- Distribution and control of rudders and life jackets
From 10.40 a.m.: start. The program lasts 3-3.5 hours.
We reserve the right to cancel water tours for any reason (weather, technical problem). In such cases, participants can only join the mainland tour.
Equipment needed: clothing suitable for rowing and weather, comfortable flat shoes. We will secure life jackets for you, wearing them is mandatory.
We cannot take responsibility for your valuables. Please do not bring them with you on the tour.
|Adult:||3 000 HUF|
|Discounted*:||2 700 HUF|
|Child (3-14 years):||2 000 HUF|
|Discounted* ticket for the disabled:||2 000 HUF|